** COVID 19 – HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY AND RULES **
All bookings and payments to be made on-line via myridinglife.
In order to ensure safety at all times we would ask you to arrive knowing things will be very different here at WRC but this is for your and our committee’s safety. We will require you to be kind and courteous to everyone at all times and understand that they are putting in procedures that they have to due to the current circumstances.
Anyone involved or attending the WRC training who is symptomatic or suspects they have been exposed to the virus does not take part and remains at home. If you do have symptoms after the event you must inform the organiser.
The following procedures and rules have been put in place:
- Horses can be transported to venues freely, but anyone involved in helping with the travelling must be from the same household only. This also applies when travelling by car. Where participants are under-18, a parent or guardian may be present for the training sessions for safeguarding purposes, but must adhere to social distancing and hygiene requirements. Helpers must remain in the lorry park.
- When you arrive on site please stick to the car park and do not venture into other areas of the yard. Leave plenty of space between yourself and other lorries/trailers.
- Limited numbers of people are being allowed onto site at anyone time.
- You must arrive no more than 20 minutes before your time and leave no more than 20 minutes after you have finished.
- Strict time keeping must be adhered to.
- No bathroom facilities are available.
- Please bring equipment to remove your horse droppings from the car park and take them home with you. No hay to be left outside trailer/lorry
- You must maintain current social distancing and hygiene practices.
- You must follow current government guidelines.
- Please bring adequate provisions of food and water for humans and horses – none will be available on site.
- There should be no more than 6 people in total including the trainer and committee member during the training with social distancing at all times. Please DO NOT bring spectators. Helpers must remain in the car during the training.
- Please can all helpers use the non-touch hand sanitizer provided on entering the large arena.
- You must consider the risk of your activity and ride your horse in the area safe to do so and within your capabilities and fitness levels for you and your horse.
- All venues will display the Covid-19 Notice