Members Only Dressage Day at Sparsholt EC on Saturday 9 June, from 9 am – organised by Barbara
Click on Training for to download entry slips. Class sizes restricted, so book early!
10 am – 12 noon – Book a slot for a group lesson with Lizzie Murray – £30 per hour
No more than 4 in a group, compatible abilities. This will be very popular, so book early.
9 am – 12 noon – Book a test riding session with Nadine Gregory – £30 half hour slot
Choose a test which can be from the afternoon competition list or one of your choice. Ride it. The instructor will mark it and discuss it with you, offering advice as to how you could improve your marks. You ride it again. She marks it again and hopefully your mark will be better and/or you have some tips to take home with you. This is a very useful exercise, so book early.
12.30 pm start – Members Only Dressage Competition – £13 per test
Just like an open competition, but for members only
CLASSES: Intro B (2009), Prelim 2 (2016), Novice 24 (2010)
PYO from Prelim 15 (2008), Novice 22 (2007), Elem 43 (2006)
Judges: Lyn Barley and Nadine Gregory ~ Entries close Tuesday 5 June. ~ Entries received after 5 June £15 per test
- Members can do just the competition.
- Members can do training and competition.
- Members can do just training or test riding.
- There is no need to plait or wear a jacket, but smart, safe attire is required.
- Tack must be dressage legal as BD rules will apply.
- Pre-entries only, Barbara prefers entries through www.MyRidingLife.com. CLICK on WRC EVENTS LINK. You will receive an email confirmation of your entry and payment. Each transaction costs £1.50.
- Barbara is also happy to accept entries by post with a cheque. No BACS payments.
- Click on Training for an entry form.
Should you need to cancel, unfortunately we can only give a refund if we can fill your place OR if you let us have a doctor’s or vet’s certificate 7 days before the date.