Flatwork with poles is great for a refreshing change if you like:
- flatwork but don’t want to leave the ground or
- show jumping and you want to improve your steering.
Venue: Woodhams Farm, Springvale Road, Kings Worthy Times: 6 – 7 pm and 7 – 8 pm Organised by Nikki
Download return forms from Training page or your latest magazine.
People will be grouped together with similar experience / ability.
The cost is £25 per person for 1 hour.
- Nikki likes to receive return slips by email or post and prefers payment by BACS, but she will accept cheques payable to Winchester Riding Club.
- To check if there’s a space, please text Nikki on 07858 711 573.
- Entry via My Riding Life is not available for training organised by Nikki.
Please be ready 5 min before your start time.
For more information and to book your place please contact Nikki.
PLEASE, if you’re in the 6 – 7 pm group, arrive 5 min early to help put out the poles.
If you’re in the 7 – 8 pm group, PLEASE stay at the end to help clear away the poles. THANK YOU!