Show jumping training with David Thomas at Norton Livery on Monday 4 February, 10 am – 1 pm, £25 per person – organised by Becky
- Venue: Norton Livery, Lower Norton Farm, near Sutton Scotney, SO21 3NE
- Times: 10 – 11 am, 11 am – 12 noon, 12 noon – 1 pm
- Each group has 4 horses and riders of similar ability / jump height.
- The cost is £25 per person for 1 hour.
- Pre-entries only
- Entries preferred through www.MyRidingLife.com. Click on WRC events. You will receive an email confirmation of your entry and payment. Each transaction costs £1.50.
- You can also enter by posting a return form with a cheque to the organiser.
- Click on ENTRY FORM for an entry slip.
- No payments by BACS.
Should you need to cancel, unfortunately we can only give a refund if we can fill your place OR if you let us have a doctor’s or vet’s certificate 7 days before the date.
More training with David at Norton on Mondays, 10 am – 1 pm, on:
- 4 March
- 8 April