Test riding / lesson with Beth Bainbridge on Monday 12 March, from 2 pm, at Altogether Equestrian, Cholderton, SP4 0DW
All in an indoor arena at Cholderton choose from:
- ½ hour test riding / private lesson, £28
- 45 mins private lesson, £35
- 1 hour shared lesson up to 3 people, £25 each
Start times will be texted to you by Saturday 10 March.
For test riding: You will ride a test of your choice. Beth will mark it. You then have a debrief of 15 – 20 min depending on the chosen test. She will explain how you can improve your ringcraft, riding skills and horse’s way of going to gain those extra marks. You ride the test again, Beth marks it again and hopefully your marks will improve. Warm up will be in the outdoor arena and the test riding will be indoors.
Beth is the working rider and yard manager for international Grand Prix rider Anna Ross-Davis at Altogether Equestrian. Having been based at Altogether since September 2011 Beth has ridden up to Prix St George on home produced horses.
Beth has a wide range of experience of producing lots of different horses from just backed through to the top level of dressage as well as schooling eventers, ex-racehorses and ponies. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and has a very enthusiastic approach to training both horse and rider with excellent communication skills. You will be getting those higher marks in no time at all!!
- Pre-entries only, Becky prefers entries through www.MyRidingLife.com. CLICK on WRC EVENTS LINK. You will receive an email confirmation of your entry and payment. Each transaction costs £1.50.
- Becky is also happy to accept entries by post with a cheque. No BACS.
- You can download a return slip from the Training page.
To check if there’s a space available, please contact Becky.