SESSION 3 – Sunday 19 February 2017, 10 am start – Sessions for pairs for 1 hour – £25 per person, organised by Julia
TREC Training on horseback with Julia Knight-Jones: Introduction to MA (Control of Paces) and PTV (obstacles)
Venue : Martins Farm, Martins Lane, Chilbolton, Stockbridge, SO20 6BL
Instructor: Julia Knight-Jones, Groups of 2, £25 per person
- Return forms are at Training.
- Pre-entries only, Julia prefers entries through www.MyRidingLife.com. CLICK on WRC EVENTS LINK. You will receive an email confirmation of your entry and payment. Each transaction costs £1.50.
- Julia is also happy to accept entries by email / post with a cheque / BACS paymenmt.
- If you have a query, contact Julia direct at email@example.com, subject WRC.
Should you need to cancel, unfortunately we can only give a refund if we can fill your place OR if you let us have a docto’rs or vet’s certificate 7 days before the date.
FUTURE DATES with JULIA
- SHOWJUMPING CLINIC – Saturday 11 March at Bowlake Equestrian, Portsmouth Road, Fishers Pond, Eastleigh, SO50 7HF, Groups of 4, £20 per person
- TREC TRAINING – Saturday 18 March 2017 – Pairs for 1 hour – £25 per person, TREC Training on horseback (venue TBC) PTV and POR practice, 1 hour session in arena with a small POR route to take 30 mins max after session
- COMPETITION – MEMBERS ONLY TREC DAY – Sunday 14 May 2017 at Sparsholt EC