WRC offers regular training sessions FOR MEMBERS ONLY in
- Test riding
- Show jumping
- Pole work
- Cross country
We aim to have a maximum of 4 people in each training session and the cost varies.
PLEASE CLICK on RETURN FORMS Autumn 2017 for return forms for training and competitions.
DRESSAGE TEST RIDING / PRIVATE LESSON with NADINE GREGORY at SPARSHOLT EC, £30 for ½ hour, organised by Trish
- Thursday 21 September, 4 – 6 pm
SHOW JUMPING TRAINING with JOHNNY HARRIS at WOODHAMS FARM, from 11 am, £40 pp for 1 hr in a group of 3, organised by Becky
- Wednesday 27 September
DRESSAGE INSTRUCTION with LIZZIE MURRAY, at WOODHAMS FARM, Kings Worthy, 12 noon – 2 pm, £28 per person for 1 hr in a group of 4, organised by Julia
- Friday 6 October
- Friday 3 November
SHOW JUMPING TRAINING with DAVID THOMAS on Mondays, 10 am – 1 pm, £25 pp for 1 hr, organised by Becky
- 09 October at Norton Livery
- 06 November at Woodhams Farm
- 04 December at Woodhams Farm
EVENING TRAINING with ELSBETH JEFFERY at WOODHAMS FARM, Kings Worthy, 6 – 7 pm and 7 – 8 pm, £25 pp for 1 hr, organised by Nikki, on:
- Wednesday 11 October: pole work
- Tuesday 24 October: gridwork
- Wednesday 22 November: pole work
- Wednesday 6 December: gridwork
CROSS COUNTRY TRAINING with SAM ALBERT on Mondays, 10 am – 1 pm, £27 per person for 1 hr at Norton Livery and Woodhams Farm, £33 pp for 1 hr at Three Maids, organised by Kirstie
- 30 October at Norton Livery, £27
- 13 November at Woodhams Farm, £27
Please also see our Diary or the latest newsletter for more details!
Please click for Directions to Woodhams Farm.