WRC offers regular training sessions FOR MEMBERS ONLY in
- Test riding
- Show jumping
- Pole work
- Cross country
We aim to have a maximum of 4 people in each training session and the cost varies.
PLEASE CLICK on RETURN FORMS 2017 – 18 for return forms for training and competitions.
EVENING TRAINING with ELSBETH JEFFERY at WOODHAMS FARM, Kings Worthy, 6 – 7 pm and 7 – 8 pm, £25 pp for 1 hr – organised by Nikki
- Wednesday 22 November: pole work
- Wednesday 6 December: gridwork
TRAINING at WOODHAMS FARM on FRIDAYS, 10 am – 12 noon – Groups of 4 max, £24 pp – organised by Julia
- Friday 24 November: Polework with Julia Knight-Jones
- Friday 8 December: Flatwork with Sam McEwan
- Friday 15 December: TREC Training with Julia Knight-Jones
- Friday 12 January 2018: Flatwork with Amy Schiessl
- Friday 26 January 2018: Polework with Julia Knight-Jones
WEEKEND TRAINING with JULIA KNIGHT-JONES – organised by Julia
- Sunday 26 November, from 10 am: Members Only Combined Training with Julia Knight-Jones and Ruth Lovell at Sparsholt EC – Click on date on Diary page for more details.
- Sunday 10 December, from 10 am: Members Only Combined Training with Julia Knight-Jones and Ruth Lovell at Sparsholt EC – Click on date on Diary page for more details.
- Saturday 6 January 2018, from 10 am: Polework or show jump training with Julia Knight-Jones at Sparsholt EC, Groups of max 4 for 1 hr, £25
DRESSAGE INSTRUCTION with LIZZIE MURRAY at WOODHAMS FARM, Kings Worthy, 12 noon – 2 pm, £28 per person for 1 hr in a group of 4, organised by Julia
- Friday 1 December
SHOW JUMPING TRAINING with DAVID THOMAS on Mondays, 10 am – 1 pm, £25 pp for 1 hr, organised by Becky
- 04 December at Woodhams Farm
- 22 January at Woodhams Farm
- 26 February at Woodhams Farm
- 26 March at Woodhams Farm
- 16 April at Woodhams Farm
- 21 May at Norton Livery
DRESSAGE TEST RIDING / PRIVATE LESSON with BETH BAINBRIDGE at ALTOGETHER EC, CHOLDERTON, SP4 0DW – £28 for ½ hr – organised by Becky
- Monday 11 December, from 1 pm
- Monday 15 January, from 2 pm
SHOW JUMPING TRAINING with JOHNNY HARRIS at WOODHAMS FARM, from 11 am, £40 pp for 1 hr in a group of 3, organised by Becky
- Wednesday 27 September
CROSS COUNTRY TRAINING with SAM ALBERT on Mondays, 10 am – 1 pm, £27 per person for 1 hr at Norton Livery and Woodhams Farm, £33 pp for 1 hr at Three Maids, organised by Kirstie
- 18 September at Three Maids, £33
Please also see our Diary or the latest newsletter for more details!
Please click for Directions to Woodhams Farm.