Members Only Combined Training, One Day Event, Dressage and Show Jumping on Sunday 16 September – organised by Becky
Venue: Three Maids Cross Country Course, Upper Farm, Headbourne Worthy, Winchester, SO23 7LA; Map Link: SO237LA
Click on CT, ODE, Dr, SJ Results 2018 to download the results.
This is a great chance for all of you who have been enjoying the training to take yourselves a step further by riding competitively in our usual friendly WRC environment.
Class 1: Combined Training – PYO: Choose your test and jump height. – £24
PYO: Dressage from Intro A, Prelim 2 and Novice 24, and show jumping from 60 cm, 70 cm and 80 cm.
Percentage dressage scores will have jumping penalties deducted from overall score. Highest percentage wins.
Class 2: One Day Event – Dressage: Prelim 2, Show jumping and cross country: 70 cm, XC speed 375 metres per min – £38
Class 3: One Day Event – Dressage: Prelim 12, Show jumping and cross country: 80 cm, XC speed 375 metres per min– £38
Class 4: Dressage Only – PYO from Intro A, Prelim 2 or Novice 24 – £12
Highest percentage wins.
Class 5: Show Jumping only – PYO from 60 cm, 70 cm and 80 cm – £12
Clear round with the fastest time in the jump off wins.
- Dressage will be on a grass arena and tests may be read for all classes.
- Show jumping will be on a grass arena and consist of up to 8 fences.
- Cross country will be in the schooling area only with up to 13 fences, with an optimum time.
- You may enter more than once for Classes 1, 4 and 5, but it will need to be a different test or height.
- Medical armbands must be worn and will be checked by the Secretary when you collect your number.
- Body protectors are compulsory for the cross country and advised for the other phases.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Times will be on the website the Thursday before the event.
- Cross country will be available for course walking from 9.30 on Sunday 16 September
- Dressage times are fixed. Show jumping and cross-country times are a guide.
- There will be course walks for the show jumping at various intervals or between competitors, if the arena is free.
- The course will remain the same for all classes.
- If time permits, you may jump another round of show jumping. This will be at a cost of £5 per round and will not count towards your score.
- Catering will be limited to tea, coffee, soft drinks, water and cakes.
- Please continue up to the SECOND entrance to the parking field so that you park facing down the hill.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED PLEASE.
- Toilets are located in the farm buildings on the left as you go up the track to the parking field.
- Please come in the correct attire for each phase: show jackets for the dressage and SJ and cross country gear for the cross country. Body protectors, medical arm bands and hats with no fixed peak and which comply with the latest standard are compulsory for the cross country. Horses do not need to be plaited.
- Please clear up after your horse/pony.
- Have fun and we look forward to seeing you all!
Payment Details and Fees
- Pre-entries only, Becky prefers entries through www.MyRidingLife.com. CLICK on WRC events. You will receive an email confirmation of your entry and payment. Each transaction costs £1.50.
- You can also enter with a entry form (Click on Training for an entry form) and cheque. No payment by BACS.
- Class 1, Combined Training: £24
- Classes 2 and 3, One Day Event: £38
- Class 4, Dressage Only: £12
- Class 5, Show Jumping Only: £12
- All riders will have a £3 first aid fee added to their entry. This covers the rider for the day. Riders entering more than one class will only pay once.
- Final date for receipt of entries: Sunday 9 September
Should you need to cancel, unfortunately we can only give a refund if we can fill your place OR if you let us have a doctor’s or vet’s certificate 7 days before the date.