MEMBERS ONLY SHOW JUMPING DAY at SPARSHOLT EC on SATURDAY 8 JULY – organised by Kirstie
10 am – 12 noon – Training with Julia Knight-Jones
- Please indicate your preferred height.
- Each group will consist of 4 riders of similar ability.
- Cost is £25 pp for one hour.
12 noon on – Show jumping competition with these 4 classes:
- Class 1 : 1′ 9″
- Class 2 : 2′ 3″
- Class 3 : 2′ 6″
- Class 4 : 2′ 9″
Cost per class is £10. Rosettes to 6th place.
If time permits clear round will be run between classes.
This is a dress down day, but please make sure your and your horse’s attire is safe and practical.
All pre-entries only and numbers will be strictly limited. BSJA rules. Closing date for entries Monday 3 July.
- Kirstie accepts entries through www.MyRidingLife.com. CLICK on WRC EVENTS LINK. You will receive an email confirmation of your entry and payment. Each transaction costs £1.50.
- Kirstie is also happy to accept entries by email / post with payment by cheque. No BACS.
- Return forms are on the website at Training.
Should you need to cancel, unfortunately we can only give a refund if we can fill your place OR if you let us have a doctor’s or vet’s certificate 7 days before the date.