Test riding / lesson with Beth Bainbridge on Monday 23 April, from 12 noon, at Altogether Equestrian, Cholderton, SP4 0DW – organised by Becky
All in an indoor arena at Cholderton choose from:
- ½ hour test riding / private lesson, £28
- 45 mins private lesson, £35
- 1 hour shared lesson up to 3 people, £25 each
Start times will be texted to you by Saturday 21 April.
For test riding: You will ride a test of your choice. Beth will mark it. You then have a debrief of 15 – 20 min depending on the chosen test. She will explain how you can improve your ringcraft, riding skills and horse’s way of going to gain those extra marks. You ride the test again, Beth marks it again and hopefully your marks will improve. Warm up will be in the outdoor arena and the test riding will be indoors.
Beth has a wide range of experience of producing lots of different horses from just backed through to the top level of dressage as well as schooling eventers, ex-racehorses and ponies. She enjoys sharing her knowledge and has a very enthusiastic approach to training both horse and rider with excellent communication skills. You will be getting those higher marks in no time at all!!
If you are practising or competing in dressage to music classes, Beth is happy for you to bring your music and floor plan to run through in the test ride clinic.
- Pre-entries only, Becky prefers entries through www.MyRidingLife.com. CLICK on WRC EVENTS LINK. You will receive an email confirmation of your entry and payment. Each transaction costs £1.50.
- Becky is also happy to accept entries by post with a cheque. No BACS.
- You can download a return slip from the Training page.
To check if there’s a space available, please contact Becky.